On September 23, 2017, 4-H showmen from Chatham, Granville, Guilford, Hoke, Moore, Randolph, Richmond, Rockingham, and Stanly Counties successfully …
4-H Youth Development
4-H is the largest youth development organization in North Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of young people learn the skills to succeed through 4-H educational programs and camps. NC State Extension and the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University conduct 4-H programs where youth learn by doing.
I hope that these recent weeks have found you enjoying the brimming bounty, the juicy delight, the healthful wonder …
Professionals working with young or teen parents can now register for the Very Important Parents Curriculum Training to grow and …
Photos by Debbie Roos, Agricultural Extension Agent. Chatham County Cooperative Extension runs a popular Junior Chefs Cooking Camp every summer where kids ages 8-12 …
Get all the dirt on edible community, school and child care gardens, urban ag and growing greener, friendlier communities! Registration is …
Check out the Clover Gazette, Buncombe County 4-H’s Blog! Check out the Clover Calendar, Buncombe County 4-H’s …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
Buncombe County 4-H Member Forms
Buncombe County 4-H Volunteer Forms
- 4-H Volunteer Application
- 4-H Volunteer Role Description - General Volunteer
- 4-H Volunteer Role Description - Organizational Leader
- 4-H Volunteer Role Description - Project Leader
- Episodic Volunteer Application
Buncombe County Programs
- 4-H Cummulative Records Report Form
- 4-H Project Records (Ages 11-12)
- 4-H Project Records (Ages 13-15)
- 4-H Project Records (Ages 16-18)
- 4-H Project Records (Ages 9-10)
- 4-H Project Records Guide Book
- Buncombe County 4-H Club Manual
Extension Programs at NC State University
- 4-H Camps and Centers
- 4-H Forestry and Wildlife Programs
- 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Youth Opportunities in Crop, Horticulture, and Soil Science
Partnerships and Organizations
Recent Publications related to 4-H Youth Development
This appendix is part of the Extension Gardener Handbook and gives users to the tools …
A step-by-step instruction and description of how to install and maintain a new colony of …
Gardens bring communities together. Not only are community gardens a good way to get more …
This publication offers information on youth showmanship of swine.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 7-8.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 5-6.
This factsheet offers information on showing sheep for youth aged 5-6.
This publication includes simple recipes that childcare center cooks and educators can use to engage …