2021 NC 4-H Dairy Holiday Photo Contest
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Each year, the NC 4-H Dairy Photo Contest allows youth to put their creative talents to use in developing a message about the dairy industry for the consumer public.
For 2021, photo project submissions will be used to celebrate Dairy throughout the Holiday season. They will be shared through social media in celebration of Dairy during the holidays by NC State Dairy Extension and The Dairy Alliance.
Youth ages 9-19 may compete in one of 3 age divisions for cash prizes awarded by The Dairy Alliance. The official rules of the contest are:
- Competition in this contest will be conducted on an individual basis in Division I (9-12 years of age), Division II (13-15 years of age), and Division III (16-19 years of age) at the county and state level. Youth in Division IV (5-8 years of age) may participate on a non-competitive basis at the county level only.
- Entries can be a singular photo or incorporate up to 3 photos (collage). Entries with multiple photos can be mounted on poster board. All projects whether an individual photo or collage should be submitted electronically as an 8×10 image as .jpeg files.
- Photos MUST NOT contain copyright material such as cartoon characters, etc. Photos also should not contain any personal identifiers or information (including farm names), without written permission of the owner.
- All photos submitted must be the original work by youth entrant and will be accompanied by a photo copyright release form (attached below). Winning photos will be shared online by The Dairy Alliance and NC State Dairy Extension.
- Photos must have been displayed at least once in a public place or shared through social media in the county. (This will be taken care of by Buncombe County 4-H.)
The following cash prizes will be awarded to state winners in Division I, Division II, and Division III: First Place: $100, Second Place: $75, Third Place: $50.
Buncombe County entries are due Tuesday, December 7, 2021, and should be submitted electronically to Holly Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the Dairy Photo Contest Entry Form which is attached below. This MUST be included with your photo.
If you have any questions about this contest, please contact Holly Jordan at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see some entries from Buncombe County!!!