Buncombe County: The Mountain Gardener Newsletter MAY ISSUE Is Now Available Online
Check out The Mountain Gardener Newsletter – May Issue!
The Mountain Gardener Newsletter provides information for home gardeners, current class offerings, and other events sponsored by the Extension Master Gardener volunteers℠ of Buncombe County. Want to have it emailed directly to your inbox?
WHAT’S IN THIS ISSUE?
- Gardening in the Mountains ONLINE program
- March Garden Chores
- Garden Helpline is OPEN
- Vegetable Varieties to Grow
- Videos to Learn By: Starting Seeds & Transplants Indoors
- Great Roses for WNC
- Beekeeper Education Resources
- Get a Jump on Flea Beetles
- Pruning Hydrangeas
- Go-To Publications on Pruning
- Spring Flowering Trees & Shrubs for Bees
- Call 811Before Digging
- Helpful NC State University Resources, Master Gardener Blog & more!